Sunday, August 17, 2014

Last of the t-72s and German testing

As the title says, I have finished the last of my t-72s and tried some test painting for my German forces.

First up, finished tanks!

Next up some paint testing for the germans. I tried doing drybrushing, but I never really like the results. Panel-painting is very time consuming though. So I'm thinking I'll panel paint the green after drybrushing the camouflage.

Next up is some more German tests and the first company of BMP-1s (10 of them!!)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. custom website development services